
last night we had "make-your-own-pizza" night at the hornacek household. what a hit! i set out whole-wheat pita bread, organic spaghetti sauce, mozzarella and asiago cheese, turkey pepperoni, olives, red bell pepper, and green onions. kyri loved putting the toppings on her personal, little pizza! she was very precise as to where she placed the toppings (sneaking a few in the mouth at the same time). she even put red bell pepper on top...one of her favorite veggies, which makes mommy so happy! the whole family was able to make their own healthy, delicious pizza. when they were all beautified, into the oven they went!



kyri was so proud of her pizza creation! now for the tasting...they were super yummy! this was such a fun way to have time together as a family. i love creating new memories with my kevin and my kyri. family pizza night will definitely be happening again! if you haven't tried making pita pizzas with your family...give it a try!

4 comments:
so so fun! I will have to do this with my family, since we all know how much they love pizza :) Kyri, your pizza looks super yummy. I bet you loved eating it!
What an artist! what a cute daddy! what a creative mom. miss you.
That is a good idea since I cannot seem to make pizza dough very well...it frustrates me. : ) When Briana gets older, I'm sure she will appreciate this idea.
Wow Yummy, you are seriously such a cute fun Mom. I love it!!
Post a Comment