8.19.2008

laundry day

this is what happens when mom is behind on laundry...

on saturday, all of kyri's jammies were in the wash. when she got out of her bath, i put one of my t-shirts on her to wear to bed. she was so excited to wear mom's shirt...sportin' the maverick! it was like a dress on her. so cozy. when it was finally ni-night time, her jammies were in the dryer. i asked kyri if she wanted to change into her jammies now, she said, "no, i want to wear mommy's blue shirt." i love my girl. could she even be any cuter?

4 comments:

Emily Shurtleff said...

That is so sweet

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest thing in the world, I love how they want to be just like us and we have to show them good examples, sooo cute, I love her!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture, it is so cute how they want to be just like us!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture, it is so cute how they want to be just like us! I love you guys!