6.21.2008

silly saturday








these pictures were taken at the loomis park on thursday at our playgroup. it was a very warm day and no one else was at the park. the kids were running around on the baseball field, getting plenty dirty, so we decided to let them run in the sprinklers. kryi, ava, and micah started out in their diapers...which later all came off. yes, our 2 year olds were streaking for all the world to see! we couldn't stop laughing at how cute they were! the naked pictures i took will be fun to show them when they are teenagers. i love our playgroup and i love that our kids are growing up together.

2 comments:

Emily Shurtleff said...

Sooo Cute!! I miss the days when I could run around in nothing but a diaper. Man it's hot!

Kerri said...

This was the best day! I love that our kids have so much fun together! Great pics!