11.28.2007

victory!

today kyri had another time out because she disobeyed mommy. she went right into the time out spot (aka the highchair). after about 2 minutes of crying, she calmed down. within 3 minutes of talking with her, she said, "sorry mama." twice. followed by hugs and kisses. wooohooo! 45 minutes down to 3 minutes! i would say that is a huge parental victory!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Dear Sarah,
This is Justus Ondieki from Kenya.I am so glad to have read your blog.May God bless you for the wonderful work you are doing.
Oh, I saw your wonderful family.The pictures are so cute, so wonderful!

Well, could you like us to know one another?I am a born again christian and I do love the Lord.

To know more about me please visit my web at www.knowjesus.faithweb.com

I do also write at faithwriters forums under the name juston.

Thank you and God bless.
Hope to hear from you.
Love sent,
Justus Ondieki
P.O. BOX 2819
NAKURU, KENYA
CELLPHONE: +254724730603
WEB: www.knowjesus.faithweb.com