the waiting is over...we have chosen a name for our baby boy!
kaden michael
we have fallen in love with the name kaden...which means "fighter". michael...which means "handsome" and is also kevin's middle name. it feels so right. we have peace with our decision. we finally have a name for our son! we love our little kaden and can't wait to hold him in our arms in only a few, short months!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh I love his name. Good pick. And of course you look as beautiful as ever.
The name is fantastic, but I'm sure you didn't need me to tell you that! It's definitely the right name if you feel peace with it. Good job! Kyri and Kaden...and Kevin...ha!
Beautiful....you and the name of my grandson...thanks
I love it! I think it already fits perfectly and I haven't even met him
I love that name!!! So excited to see and hold baby Kaden!!
Post a Comment