3.25.2009

jellies.

i bought kyri her first pair of jellies. aren't they so cute?! i found them at ross for only $5.99 and they are sketchers too! when kyri put them on today, she didn't want to take them off. she calls them her princess shoes...probably because they are pink and oh so sparkly. she was most excited to show them to daddy when he got home from work and that is just what she did!

girls are fun. buying girly shoes for your little girl is fun too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had the sweetest purple jellies when i was little! i love that they're still around!

Steven and Kimberly said...

those are SO cute! they've made them even cuter than the ones we used to have. remember junior high?

Brett G said...

Oh yes, I love my pair too. People look at me weird when I wear them. I suppose it's because of my hairy toes.