
the hornacek family will be welcoming a precious little one into this world next summer! we found out yesterday morning...after i took two pregnancy tests, i had kyri go tell daddy, "i'm going to be a big sister!" with this sign on. i had made it a few months ago, ready for that special time. kevin was beyond excited, as well as the rest of our family. we still can't believe it's true! i guess the yucky nauseousness is a helpful reminder. what an unexpected blessing and wonderful christmas gift. there's a baby growing in my belly!
9 comments:
Oh YAY!!! Congrats... and Merry Christmas. What a great gift to your family for Christmas. I am so excited for you!!!
what an amazing christmas blessing! congrats!
HOOOOORAY! We are so stinkin' happy for you! Can't wait for our little ones to meet one day soon!
Oh Sarah what a wonderful Christmas gift! God bless you!
Yay for you! May God Bless your pregnancy!
We are so excited for you Sarah!! And so excited to meet the new little baby Hornacek!! Your little Christmas blessing! We love you guys! Rebecca
OH YAY Sarah I am soo excited for you, Congrats!!!
Congratulations Sarah, Kevin and Kyri! I was so excited when I read your news. I can't wait to give you a hug in person.
Hooray!
I am sorry I didn't sign my previous comment. It was from me, Carmen Oates!
Post a Comment