10.09.2008

for those of you waiting...

i received my MRI results. i called my doctor's office on tuesday and they said that the scan came back "normal". that was all they said. even though that was good news, i wasn't happy with that answer. i knew that if that was the outcome, i would have to keep searching to find answers. what was i to do next? my symptoms are not going away, just getting worse. after talking to a couple other women who have experienced similar symptoms, they encouraged me to go to a neurologist to really get a more detailed analysis of my MRI. i called my doctor again and they wanted me to come in for another appointment to go over my options. i knew that wasn't necessary. all i needed was referral. i told them to talk with my doctor and tell her that i would like to be referred to a neurologist. i received a call yesterday from a neurologist in roseville and i have an appointment next friday. pray that they either find something in the MRI as to what is causing these symptoms or can refer me to someone that can help. it looks like this road will be a long one. i just need to be aggressive, or i won't be getting any answers. pray for patience and wisdom. thank you to all of you who have been praying for me. i have definitely felt God's peace this week.

3 comments:

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

we'll keep praying, sar-bear!

Brett G said...

Love you guys and I've been praying for you! Maybe you could go see Dr. House. I'm sure him and his team could figure it out.

Emily Shurtleff said...

I am glad it came back normal. I will still keep you in my Prayers. But I do agree with Jenni Dr House would be a great person to go see. They figure out everything.